This year we will be one of the stores participating in the On the Trail Shop Hop experience!
If you would like to participate please stop in the store and to receive your passport. They are $1.00. If you don't plan to attend the entire shop hop, feel free to stop in! We will have a some great daily deals, games and other fun things planned for anyone coming on in.
How it works
On The Trail is a shop hop in which 11 quilt shops participate in festivities and prize drawings for visitors during a set period. During that time, these shops are exciting places to visit. Each shop designs a free original pattern that will be on display and given to shop hop participants. Most shops also have sales, games, and additional prizes. The shops span a circular route of 533 miles throughout Idaho, Wyoming, and Utah. To take part, just purchase a passport at any of the participating shops any time after mid-March, and have it stamped at each shop you visit before the last day of Shop Hop.
2017 theme: Adventures on the Trail! Each shop has designed an original sewing project pattern that will be debuted on the first day of Shop Hop and available for free to shop hop participants.
- mid-March, 2017 – Passports available for purchase in shops
- Friday, April 21, 2017 – Shop Hop Begins that Friday, April 21st
- April 29, 2017 – Last day of Shop Hop and last day to turn in passports Monday, May 1st.
- May 1, 2017 – Prize Winners Drawn
How to Shop Hop:
- Buy a passport at any participating shop any time after mid-March or during Shop Hop.
- Visit participating shops and have your passport stamped at each between April 21-29.
- All shops are open at least Monday-Saturday, 9am-6pm.
- Pick up a free pattern at each shop, and take part in the unique experience that each shop offers drop off your passport at any participating shop by April 29.
- If you win a prize, pick it up at your local shop once you are notified.
Sewing Machine – Babylock Soprano Sewing Machine
retail value $3000 plus XL storage case retail value $250 provided by My Girlfriend’s Quilt Shoppe in Logan, UT
3-day/2 night Quilt Retreat for 8 people
For a complete list of all the prizes and rules click here